Did you know that argan oil is one of the best oils for hair health? Argan oil has a high level of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E. Not only does argan oil help by providing these essential vitamins and nutrients, but it also helps to increase hair elasticity and adds natural shine.
Argan Oil Hair Care Line for Hair Growth Tutorial
In this blog, we'll dive into how to use our Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo and Conditioner, Argan Oil Moisture Repair Hair Spray, Argan Oil Moisture Repair Hair Mask, and Argan Oil Hair Serum to grow long, healthy locks.
Pure argan oil contains compounds called phenols. 99% of argan oil composition is made of triglycerides, oleic acid, linoleic acid, carotenoids, and sterols. The antioxidants in argan oil strengthen hair follicles and promote cell production, which helps maintain a healthy scalp, in return helping hair grow thicker and stronger.
Cab’s professional has spent countless years developing a restorative formula that helps restore and repair hair with the help of argan oil. Here is our in-depth look at how to use our Argan Oil Moisture Repair Treatment Line to help with hair growth!
Step 1: Cleanse
Step 2: Restore
Step 3: Protect
Step 4: Add Shine
Step 5: Deeply Nourish
Hair Care Tips
In addition to using our Argan Oil hair care line, there are a few other tips and tricks you can incorporate into your hair care routine to maximize hair growth:
- Eat a healthy diet: The health of your hair is directly related to the health of your body. Eating a diet rich in vitamins and minerals, such as iron, zinc, and vitamin D, can promote healthy hair growth.
- Avoid heat styling: Heat styling tools, such as flat irons and curling irons, can damage your hair and cause breakage. If possible, avoid using these tools or use them sparingly. When you do use heat styling tools, be sure to use a heat protectant spray to minimize damage.
- Get regular trims: Although it may seem counterintuitive, getting regular trims can actually help your hair grow faster. Trimming off split ends prevents breakage and helps to keep your hair healthy.
- Massage your scalp: Massaging your scalp can help to increase blood flow to the hair follicles, promoting hair growth. Try massaging your scalp for a few minutes each day using your fingertips.
- Use a silk pillowcase: Sleeping on a silk pillowcase can help to prevent hair breakage and damage. Silk is gentle on your hair and reduces friction, preventing tangles and breakage.
Growing long, healthy hair is a journey, but using our Argan Oil hair care line can help make that journey a little easier. By following the steps outlined in this post and incorporating our products into your routine, you'll be well on your way to achieving the hydrated, repaired, and protected hair you've always wanted.
Give our products a try today and see the difference for yourself!